We have bunk beds!

We have bunk beds!

 
Brent has been working hard this past week.  He’s had some more time now that we are stuck at home because of the Covid-19 pandemic.  I can’t take any credit for the bunk bed build. 

First he started with framing the walls.



Then bolted in the bunk supports.
Here’s the kids testing it out!



The size is a little narrower than a twin bed so that our hallway won’t be too narrow. I think it will work for them!  I actually found a foam mattress on Amazon for the exact same measurement! Thankfully I don’t have to make anything since I’m still struggling with the couch cushions! My mom has been helping me figure out how much fabric I need! 😬

Great job Brent on the bunk beds!! You’re amazing!



My job lately has been figuring out the plumbing and how we are going to mount a 65 gallon freshwater and 75 gallon gray water tank under the bus!!

Just got this shipment! The tanks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building the couch

Subfloor is done! Plywood is down.

Kitchen Pantry!