Floor is DONE!!

We’ve been busy so finishing the floor has been a long process.  We have been working for a few hours here and there to get the vinyl floors down.


We got the tile from Floor and Decor and decided to go with the Duralax waterproof vinyl. 

My goal was to get the floors done this weekend.  Brent has an art show so Parker kept me company while I worked on the bus!


I was making the cuts using a blade, making slices then breaking the piece.  It was not working very good for the edges so I got out the power tools out!


So much better!! No more blisters holding the blade! Just a little dusty so had to get the mask and glasses out! 

Here is the finished floor!! Woohoo!! 



Next we start building walls and cabinets!!! Can’t wait! Started researching how to build cabinets! I’m sure going to learn a lot in the project! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building the couch

Kitchen Pantry!

Subfloor is done! Plywood is down.